Ah, mothers are the best, aren’t they? My mum is cool. I’ve even dragged her to quite a few concerts with me. But she does say some funny things sometimes! So in honour of Mother’s Day and all the rockin’ mums out there that put up with our taste in music, this post is dedicated to my Mama and all the funny stuff she says!
- “He thinks he’s an orc or something!” About Dani Winter-Bates when I showed her a Bury Tomorrow video.
- (Giggles while watching Ensiferum’s video in YoutTube) “Poor boy can’t sing!”
- When I mentioned the Red Hot Chili Peppers, she said: “Oh, I know them! They’ve got Will.I.Am!” Me: “That’s the Black Eyed Peas, Mama.”
- “All these guys with tattoos got jobs at last!” While flipping through EMP magazine.
- “It’s much better if you don’t watch the video.” About any heavy music video.
- “Better off not taking one.” When I showed her Apocalyptica’s latest Instagram selfie.
- Discussing Ensiferum’s vocalist – Me: “Not everyone can scream like that.” Mama: “Not everyone can watch that, either!”